Seventh Generation Professional
Seventh Generation Professional Tub & Tile Cleaner Refill, Emerald Cypress & Fir Scent, Biodegradable, 128 fl oz (Pack of 2)
- Our Seventh Generation Professional Tub & Tile Cleaner formula is septic safe and biodegradable, Certified USDA Biobased Product 91%
- Prevents soap-scum build-up on bathroom surfaces
- 0% chlorine bleach, synthetic fragrances, dyes, harsh solvents or harsh fumes
- Formulated to be used on Acrylic, Ceramic, Fiberglass, Porcelain, Satin Nickle & Stainless Steel
- Emerald Cypress & Fir scent derived from 100% essential oils and botanical extracts
Our effective Seventh Generation Professional Tub & Tile Cleaner formula is made with a plant-derived cleaning agent that helps prevent soap scum and residue build-up. Seventh Generation Professional’s Tub and Tile Cleaner is scented with essential oils & botanical ingredients for an enjoyable cleaning experience. It gets the job done without chlorine bleach, synthetic fragrances, dyes or harsh solvents. For general cleaning, spray entire area, scrub as needed, rinse or wipe clean. When more cleaning power is needed, spray and allow to sit for 1 minute, then scrub as needed, rinse or wipe clean. Safe for use on ceramic tile, shower doors, plastic, chrome, fiberglass, porcelain, stainless steel and much more. Not for use on marble or brass. Before using, always test on an inconspicuous spot. Sold in a convenient ready to use 32 oz and refill size (1 gallon / 128 oz), ideal for commercial use. We at Seventh Generation empower cleaners in every day out of home environments to create a cleaner world through a suite of products and services that put pride into their work. So in the end we will all have the peace of mind that comes from knowing we are taking care of every school, restaurant, hotel, office and public space that makes our communities whole. Based in Vermont, Seventh Generation is proud to be a Certified B Corporation. B Corps are certified to be better for workers, better for communities, and better for the environment. By choosing Seventh Generation products, you’re joining us in nurturing the health of the next seven generations.