Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent Ultra Concentrated EasyDose, Fresh Lavender, 66 Loads, 1 Pack
- Our EasyDose Auto Dosing Technology measures the right amount-every time. Just flip the bottle, give a firm squeeze, and you're done. One squeeze is all you need!
- Ultra-concentrated, ultra-convenient laundry detergent: 66 loads in a compact 23oz bottle that's easy to store, and easy to feel good about.
- Small dose, big clean: 60% less plastic, 50% less water, and 75% lighter than our 100 fl oz bottle.
- Our advanced-enzyme formula fights even the most stubborn stains.
- Made with 0% dyes, synthetic fragrances, or artificial brighteners.
Flavor:Fresh Lavender | Size:1 Pack Life is complicated. Laundry shouldn't be. With Seventh Generation's new EasyDose Ultra Concentrated Laundry Detergent, you get the right amount of liquid-every time. Just flip the bottle, give a firm squeeze, and you're done. One squeeze is all you need! Our compact 23oz bottle gives you the same 66-load convenience you expect, but uses 60% less plastic, 50% less water, and is 75% lighter than our 100oz bottle. With a refreshing lavender scent made with 100% essential oils and botanical ingredients, and an advanced-enzyme formula that fights tough stains, it's a great choice for your busy family. Easy to use, easy to store, and easy to love-our Ultra Concentrated Laundry Detergent is about to change the way you think about clean. At Seventh Generation, we do business differently. We believe our products are healthy solutions for use within your home-and for the community and environment outside of it. We are always evaluating how to reduce their environmental impact, increase performance and safety, and create a more sustainable supply chain. We believe it is our responsibility to set a course for a more mindful way of doing business, where companies act as partners with other stakeholders to create a brighter future for the whole planet. Seventh Generation is proud to be a Certified B Corporation. B Corps are certified to be better for workers, better for communities, and better for the environment. By choosing Seventh Generation products, you're joining us in nurturing the health of the next seven generations.