Seventh Generation Facial Tissue, 2-Ply Sheets, 175-Count Boxes (Pack of 36)
- Seventh Generation Facial Tissues are designed to be soft, absorbent and gentle on noses
- Made from 100% recycled paper with a minimum of 50% post-consumer content
- No added dyes, fragrances, chlorine, lotions, BPA or formaldehyde
- Buying recycled paper products saves natural resources like energy, water and trees
- Our facial tissues are whitened without chemicals containing chlorine
Here at Seventh Generation it’s our mission to help make your home and the planet healthy and happy. That’s why we’ve designed our 100% Recycled White Facial Tissues. Not only are they soft, durable and absorbent but they are also made from recycled paper which means no trees were cut down to make our tissues. You won’t find any added dyes, fragrances, chlorine, lotions, BPA or formaldehyde in our tissues. By using recycled paper products you help save energy, water and trees. Get the gentle performance you expect from facial tissues without any compromises.
Gentle on noses, Seventh Generation's soft & absorbent Facial Tissues are made from 100% recycled paper, with a minimum of 80% post consumer recycled content. We keep our paper products simple by never adding any dyes or fragrances during the paper making process. Using tissues and other products made from recycled paper is an easy way to reduce your environmental impact and ensure a happier planet for future generations.
Protecting Planet Home
At Seventh Generation, we know your home is your world. For the past 20 years, it's been our mission to help you protect your world with our environmentally responsible and effective household products. By choosing Seventh Generation household products, you create a healthy environment for you and your family.
Features & Benefits
You Might Also Like...Seventh Generation
Botanical Disinfecting Multi-Surface Wipes
- Kills Influenza A Virus
- EPA registered
- Quick and easy cleaning
- Disinfects while you clean
- Effectively controls odors
- Will not harm hard, nonporous surfaces