Seventh Generation Disinfectant Spray, Fresh Citrus & Thyme Scent, 13.9 oz, Pack of 8 (Packaging May Vary)
- Seventh Generation Disinfectant Spray kills 99.99% of germs* botanically
- Kills 99.99% of cold and flu viruses*
- No rinsing or wiping reqired, even on food contact surfaces
- Eliminates odors produced by odor causing bacteria. Non-flammable. Powered by compressed air
- Botanical disinfectant with the active ingredient Thymol (a component of Thyme Oil)
- To Disinfect and Deodorize - Wet the surface with the spray and leave for 10 minutes. Allow to air-dry. No rinsing or wiping is required
Seventh Generation Disinfectant Spray kills 99.99% of household germs, botanically. This includes cold and flu viruses*. The disinfecting formula does not require a rinse, even on food contact surfaces, and contains no synthetic fragrances or chlorine. This EPA registered disinfectant and deodorizer can be used around kids and pets and is suitable for use on all hard non-porous surfaces including children's toys, pacifiers, gym equipment, food contact surfaces, and more. Our disinfectant sprays are solutions for hard non-porous surfaces. A partnership with the CleanWell Company, makers of the patented thyme-based disinfecting technology, brings you a line of Seventh Generation Disinfecting Sprays with CleanWell Inside. We at Seventh Generation empower cleaners in every day out of home environments to create a cleaner world through a suite of products and services that put pride into their work. So in the end we will all have the peace of mind that comes from knowing we are taking care of every school, restaurant, hotel, office and public space that makes our communities whole. Based in Vermont, Seventh Generation is proud to be a Certified B Corporation. B Corps are certified to be better for workers, better for communities, and better for the environment. By choosing Seventh Generation products, you’re joining us in nurturing the health of the next seven generations. *Kills over 99.99% of household germs, specifically: Influenza A virus, H1N1, Norovirus, Methicilin-resistant S. aureus (MRSA), Rhinovirus type 37 (the Common Cold virus), Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, Trichophyton mentagrophytes, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Escherichia coli on hard, non-porous surfaces.