Seventh Generation Aluminum-Free Deodorant Variety Pack Mountain Morning, Fresh Citrus, Activated Charcoal Collection 2.65 oz 3 Count
- Seventh Generation Aluminum-Free Mountain Morning, Fresh Citrus, Activated Charcoal Deodorants work like you need it to and are uniquely designed to protect our planet’s most precious resource—water.
- Our 5-ingredient, odor-control complex, including arrowroot powder, helps deliver 24-hour odor control, leaving you feeling refreshed and ready for the day.
- MADE SAFE Certified, Non-irritating, dermatologist-tested formula with skin nourishing shea butter that goes on smooth. No Parabens, Phthalates, Baking Soda, or Alcohol.
- 100% biodegradable Water-Friendly Formulas and recyclable canisters made with 65% PCR (post-consumer recycled) plastic help protect our waterways and reduce ocean waste.
- 100% biodegradable Water-Friendly Formulas
Start your morning routine by doing something good, without doing anything different! Our new Seventh Generation Aluminum-Free Deodorants go on smooth and deliver the 24-hour odor protection you need. Plus, our unique, 100% Biodegradable, Water-Friendly Formula® is designed to break down safely in the environment to reduce its end-of-life impact and help protect our waterways. And that’s not all. With every purchase you make, we donate $0.25 per pack to Clean Water Action, a leading non-profit working to stop water pollution and to protect our nation’s drinking water. We think of water as an infinite resource. In reality, only 1%1 of the Earth’s water is fresh, drinkable water that we can all depend on. But, we’re contaminating it at an alarming rate. Pollution threats such as agricultural pesticides, the fossil fuel industry, toxic manufacturing waste, and even pollution from everyday consumer products is a BIG problem. And, regardless of where you live, the impact of water pollution affects us all. There’s even an entire generation of personal care products millions of us use every day that we hardly give a second thought to after we use them. While they seem harmless, they still have an impact on our water. Full of non-biodegradable chemicals and packaged in virgin plastic, these products create waste that goes down the drain, isn’t always recycled, and can end up polluting our waterways. We’re working to change this, one bathroom at a time!