Seventh Generation Tampons, Non-Applicator, Organic Cotton, Super Absorbency, 20 count (Packaging May Vary)
- Our tampons are made with 100% certified organic cotton.
- Period care on a mission. We’re donating 43 for every pack of tampons and pads we sell in the U.S. (up to 1 million) to nonprofits helping make period care more equitable.
- Made with 0% Fragrances, Dyes, Deodorants, Rayon, or Chlorine Bleaching.
- By avoiding chlorine whiteners in our tampons, we help prevent harmful toxins from entering waterways.
- The cardboard box is fully recyclable.
When you get your period, you want free and clear menstrual care that keeps up with your active lifestyle and helps support Menstrual Equity for everyone. Seventh Generation’s 100% Organic Cotton no-applicator Tampons do both. Packaged in a fresh new look that feels like you, our tampons give long-lasting, dual-layer leak protection that works without the use of rayon, dyes, or deodorants. They’re also free from fragrances, so your most sensitive skin isn’t exposed to unnecessary chemicals. And since we’re donating 43¢ for every pack of tampons and pads we sell (up to 1 million) to impactful nonprofits who are fighting for safe and affordable period care for ALL, you’re helping strengthen our mission to make Menstrual Equity a reality.At Seventh Generation, we do business differently. We believe our products are healthy solutions for use within your home–and for the community and environment outside of it. We are always evaluating how to reduce their environmental impact, increase performance and safety, and create a more sustainable supply chain. We believe it is our responsibility to set a course for a more mindful way of doing business, where companies act as partners with other stakeholders to create a brighter future for the whole planet. Seventh Generation is proud to be a Certified B Corporation. B Corps are certified to be better for workers, better for communities, and better for the environment. By choosing Seventh Generation products, you’re joining us in nurturing the health of the next seven generations.